M3 CITY CONDOS
COME HOME TO THE TALLEST
CONDOMINIUM IN MISSISSAUGA
LAUNCHING THIS FALL 2018
REGISTER FOR FIRST ACCESS
ROGERS REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT LTD.
M CITY CONDOS SPECS
Developer: Rogers & Urban Capital Address: 425 Webb Drive, Mississauga ON Nearest Intersection: Burnhamthorpe & Confederation Prices: From High $300,000s Occupancy: Anticipated 2022 Storeys/Suites: 81 Storeys/ Over 900 Suites Suite Types: Studios – Three Bedroom Suites Suite Sizes: 390 Sqft. – 940 Sqft. Maintenance Fees: TBA Deposit Structure: TBA Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Free Property Management for 2 years*, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer Building Amenities: TBA
M3 CITY CONDOS FACTS
- M3 City will be another spectacular addition to 10 towers, $1.5 billion master planned condo community set to take shape in a prime downtown Mississauga location
- M3 City will be the tallest building in Mississauga and one of the top 5 buildings in GTA featuring 81 storeys and 900 units to choose from. The tower is the third addition to the community that feature towers ranging from 21 to 81 storeys across a total of 15 acres
- Square One is minutes away. The mall is Ontario’s largest shopping centre and includes a Holt Renfrew, Hudson’s Bay, Walmart and Whole Foods Market
- M3 City will feature 2 acres of parkland and piazza areas
- Mississauga is home to the GTA’s second largest condo market behind Toronto. In Q3 2016, sales of Mississauga condos jumped 20.9 per cent year-over-year
- Mississauga has put forward a master plan entitled Downtown 21, which aims to increase density, walkability, public transit and office space across the city’s downtown
- M3 City will offer convenient access to the proposed $1.3 billion 22-stop Hurontario LRT
- Surrounded by local landmarks: Mississauga Civic Centre and the 225,000 square foot Living Arts Centre
- M3 City is built by Rogers Real Estate Development Limited partner with Urban Capital Property Group. Urban Capital is a reputable builder having developed over 3,500 urban condo apartment and helmed over $2 billion in developments
Blazing a trail. Pushing the envelope. Changing our mindset.
Since we started out with our 48-unit Camden Lofts development back in 1996, these have been our touchstones. That project, on dusty Camden Street in the then hollowed out Fashion District west of Toronto’s downtown, broke the mold of Toronto development. Urban living. Raw space. Cubic footage rather than square footage. Camden was borne out of a belief that the then de-industrialized parts of our cities could come alive again as vibrant urban centres. That design-focused urban condominiums could compete with suburban homes. That there were people who wanted more. Camden was followed by our 66-unit Charlotte Lofts, just across Spadina, and our first Ottawa development, the East Market. That project, a mighty 420 units, brought what we had learned from Camden and Charlotte to our then conservative national capital, and established that people outside that little world called downtown Toronto also craved our urban living concept. Since those early days we have delivered over 3,500 urban condominiums, with another 1,000 now under construction and several thousand in the pipeline, totalling over $2 billion in development. In 2003 we added Montreal to the mix; in 2009 we brought acclaimed Saucier + Perrotte Architectes to Toronto for our River City development; and in 2013 we expanded to Winnipeg and Halifax. Our work has pushed the envelope or pioneered, be it in terms of urban location, high-end yet functional design, or green living. Today we are continuing that DNA, with new markets, new architectural approaches, new interior features and layouts, and new environmental measures. You could also call this heading “Our philosophy” or “Our vision.” This is the place to talk about what drives you and your business and what’s unique about your process. What you write here should be something distinct and interesting about your business that sets it apart from others in the same industry.