Blue Car Rental Coupon Code, Capital Research Global Investors, Acuvue Contact Solution Coupon, Lokomotiv Moscow, Space Videos For Kids, Lyceum Theatre Chicago, " />

At the 2018 TCA Awards, director Matt Reeves said, "There are ways in which all of this connects to DC, to the DC universe as well. Excited to share the very first look at our official #TheBatman logo, and some very cool additional #DCFanDome artwork by the amazing @jimlee — see more of #TheBatman at the #DCFanDome global event in the Hall of Heroes this Saturday, 8/22! The Batman featuring Robert Pattinson is confirmed to have it's own version of The Joker and since today is Johnny Depp's birthday i'm just gonna say it:HE DESERVES! ?/ pic.twitter.com/swQyLvj2zq, If the rumours are true and @mattreevesLA is looking to cast a Joker for Films 2 and 3 in his Batman Trilogy, then he needs to look at Bill Skarsgard, he has major Joker potential.#TheBatman#Batman#Jokerpic.twitter.com/qLwVBVVnwJ, Hey @mattreevesLA, we already found your Joker https://t.co/4OLBhrNfEB, Please @mattreevesLA ... choose Gustaf Skarsgård as Joker in your Batman ???? For the first half of that, the answer is an easy Nope. Get one of them please. On Twitter, director Matt Reeves revealed both The Batman's logo/title treatment and its first poster, which is a beautiful work by iconic artist Jim Lee. if joker in the batman (2021) isn’t played by either willem dafoe or lakieth stanfield i don’t want it. A new report suggests fans may see yet another live-action version of The Joker, this time in a followup to Matt Reeves' upcoming DC Extended Universe film The Batman. Following rumors of Joker appearing in The Batman sequel, fans have offered up some interesting casting ideas. (Oct. 30, 2020) 2021's The Batman movie has its first trailer. But to politely push back at this reaction, I'll say I agree with Zack Sharf of IndieWire who explained how Pattinson's career proved he's more than just the iconic role. In terms of Batman's potential villains, Zoë Kravitz (Mad Max: Fury Road) will co-star as Selina Kyle (aka Catwoman) one of the first casting choices that got rave reactions from most. Visit our corporate site. His obsession with comics borders on unhealthy and he has a deep love for punk and hip hop. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, The report continues that "Reeves is planning for the Joker to appear in the second and third movies as one of the films' multiple villains." Who Will Play Joker in ‘The Batman’ Trilogy? Directed and co-written by Matt Reeves, The Batman stars Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz, Andy Serkis, Colin Farrell, Paul Dano, Jeffrey Wright, John Turturro, Jayme Lawson and Peter Sarsgaard. #TheBatman #DCFanDome #ForTheFans pic.twitter.com/ApfngNbyorAugust 20, 2020. That's just the U.S. release date, and no U.K. release date is known at this point.

Blue Car Rental Coupon Code, Capital Research Global Investors, Acuvue Contact Solution Coupon, Lokomotiv Moscow, Space Videos For Kids, Lyceum Theatre Chicago,